EASY WAYS TO IMPROVE CURB APPEAL
- Walk across the street and look at your overall landscape. Are shrubs trimmed neatly? Windows and doors shouldn't be overshadowed by overgrown bushes. Clear your entry, sidewalk, and plant beds of leaves and debris. Add a new layer of attractive mulch to all planting areas. Are there bare spots or weeds in the lawn? Your local garden supplier can tell you the best way to remedy this problem. Hardscape (bird feeders or houses, simple water features, statuary) can add warmth and character to an otherwise drab terrain.
- Make your front door more appealing with a fresh coat of paint or stain and new hardware.
- Speaking of hardware, install new light fixtures on both sides of your door and change your old, scratched house number plates with shiny new ones.
- Consider shutters or awnings to dress up your windows.
- Well placed, low voltage landscape lighting is fairly inexpensive and will dramatically enhance your home when the sun goes down.
For additional ideas or if you're intersted in buying or selling a home, please contact me today. Also, if you know anyone who may need a real estate agent or a mortage specialist, please don't keep me a secret!
Maintenance Series:Get Ready for Spring Cleaning